Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Avery Prays Part 2


Avery decided tonight was the night she was going to pray. (miracle!)

A: Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day and thank you for Heaven and for lunch,
and thank you for sheep and tigers and cheetahs and friends and books and mommy and Lucy and daddy Judd,
and bless to have a good night and me to not scream at mommy and daddy,
and thank you for Jesus.

I love how sheep, tigers and cheetahs are first on the list - and of course don't forget lunch. So stinkin cute.


3 comments:

  1. I am totally laughing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute. Landon's often have a few "Gracie, close your eyes" in them or some random objects within his eyesight at the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing out loud about not screaming at mommy and daddy. oh my gosh. she is hilarious. and she looks 16 in this photo.

    ReplyDelete