Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother's Day

As mothers day approaches I have been seeing an increasing amount of sappy tributes, with beautiful mothers and perfect looking children - pictures, stories, blogs and video clips with beautiful music and still shots dripping with romantic perfection.

This seriously irritates me.

Last time I checked my life is not accompanied by sappy background music and any pics I have with long flowy hair and a happy child have been extensively prepared for and posed. How about we celebrate a little bit of reality - because as it turns out that is pretty great too.















8 comments:

  1. I love this post Court! I hope you have a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hillarious. Love you girl! You are a fun mama! Miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree- I love your photo selection- perfect because they capture real moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post Court. I loved all the pictures. Reality is fun and beautiful too. I hope you have a wonderful mother's day! I hope judd spoils you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a true Mother's Day tribute. I love it. Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you!! what a gorgeous little girl. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...so true...was I nursing a child in that photo??? Now that's what you call multitasking! Nursing and balancing a lizard on my head. I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS POST. those pictures represent motherhood perfectly. I look at them and think... ahh. I've been there..... you are the bomb. I love you court!

    ReplyDelete