Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sisters and My Fascination with Genetics


 I love genetics. I am fascinated by the fact that I have brown eyes (supposedly dominate right?), yet Avery has sparkly greens and Reese is heading right for true blue.

And I am even more fascinated by how completely different my girls look from one another and from me - I love it.      


I tried to find some pics of Megan and I at about the same ages in our childhood but I had some trouble.  Here is the best I could do - I think we actually looked a lot alike.


And I had to throw one in of Judd - just because he is so stinking cute.


Ha! So fun.

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am fascinated by genetics! Amazing how things are passed on, or not. :) And for the record, I think Avery is your mini-me. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I can't believe how big she is getting! Reese is so cute! I am dying to hold her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um I still think your daughters look alike! different, but DEFINITELY sisters. esp when you see their two baby pictures! and I love that photo of you in elementary school SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete