Friday, July 23, 2010

5 Years!

Well five years ago today Judd and I got married. I can honestly say our wedding day was one of the best days of my life. (Thanks to my mom - I was in Brazil the entire month before the wedding!) So lets have some pics!


For some reason I love this pic.



I still think I had the most beautiful bouquet of all time. It was exactly what I wanted.



Who doesn't love to see Chris break it down.


What exactly is grandma doing in the pic? I love it.




On October 30th it will be 10 years since our first date. I think I'll write our story on that day. I think its a great one.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 5 years! You guys have come a long way since that first date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures. What a gorgeous bride. We miss you guys and hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not exactly sure if this the right post to comment and let you know that I've decided to stop stalking your blog and let you know I'm here but whatever... Umm Happy late Anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary!!! I remember that day:) so glad me and my fat arms pictured above were there!!! you looked gorgeous. and I also remember your first date story... can' wait for that post too. oh and olivia and I MUST come visit you guys when we get back to the US.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding photos! Congrats on the upcoming baby!

    ReplyDelete