Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to Life

Well, we are joining the land of the living again.

After several months laying face down and moaning or hanging on to a toilet all day, we have started to resume regular activity...slowly. (Thanks Mom and Dad, Linda, and wonderful friends who have been taking care of Avery, cleaning my house, and cooking food for us. SO grateful!) Judd was working in Mobile for 6 weeks so we did try very hard to enjoy the splendor of that area.


The park next to our house over looked the bay. There was a beach below and a beautiful pier. We spent the entire month on the beach. Avery's own piece of heaven.



Avery loved the water so much she would actually fall asleep on my shoulder begging me to stay in the water instead of taking a break. She was in heaven the entire time.


The Gulf Coast


Now we are back in Bham and loving being home. We had a great forth of July eating good food and watching fireworks with friends.







All the pics of the day are of Avery and I because Judd was our photographer...he is so cute.

And in big and exciting news, baby Reese has decided to join us in Dec. She sure is a cute little thing despite the puke fest she has caused for her momma.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Court! Diana loves that name too -- if we had had another girl it would have been Claire or Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Courtney! That is so exciting. I love the name Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet claire!!!! and I can't believe how beautiful avery is! I mean I already thought it, but those curls are breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! welcome Claire!!! cant wait for THAT post! congrats guys!! what fun news!!!miss you courtney.

    ReplyDelete